RULES OF THE ONLINE SHOP
1. These rules provide for terms and conditions for entering into distance sales agreements via the online shop www.transshop.eu
2. Entity operating the shop (Seller): MAWY Marcin Wydra PL6392015398
3. Information and prices published on the online shop’s websites do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the
Polish Civil Code and are only an invitation for the Buyer to submit a purchase offer.
4. The Seller reserves the right to refuse to perform the order without specifying the reason.
5. Prices published on the website are given gross and include 23% VAT, unless provided otherwise.
6. The prices do not include the cost of delivery.
7. Standard shipment time is up to 72 hours, unless specified otherwise. The majority of orders are sent on the same
day. If the shipment time exceeds 72 hours, such information is given in the product description. The shipment time is
counted in working days (without Sundays and public holidays).
8. Goods are delivered by courier, unless specified otherwise. A standard delivery price is:
PL -> 19 PLN
CZ -> 160,15 CZK
SK -> 7,69 EUR
AT -> 28 EUR
BE -> 26 EUR
BG -> 34 EUR
CRO -> 48 EUR
DE -> 20 EUR
DK -> 26 EUR
EST -> 37 EUR
F -> 35,5 EUR
HU -> 23 EUR
IT -> 35 EUR
LT -> 25 EUR
LV -> 31 EUR
NL -> 26 EUR
RO -> 32 EUR
SLO -> 38 EUR
For goods of an irregular shape, large weight or dimensions, the prices and terms of delivery are agreed on a case-by-
case basis. The Seller may refuse to ship untypical goods.
9. Goods may be collected in person solely subject to prior appointment and the Seller’s prior consent. The Company
sells via two channels: wholesale delivery and mail order. Therefore, there is no offline shop with fixed opening hours.
10. Methods of payments:
-traditional bank transfer;
-fast online transfer without commission (fast payments are operated by DOTPAY);
-cash on delivery, solely with the Seller’s consent and for defined groups of goods and Customers.
11. Withdrawal from the agreement
The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the distance agreement within 14 calendar days from the delivery without specifying the reason.
The following products cannot be returned:
-goods that cannot be returned for hygienic or aesthetic reasons;
-goods that have traces of use or are damaged.
The goods must be returned to the following address: MAWY Marcin Wydra PL47460 Chałupki ul. Szkolna 12 The goods that are returned must be supplemented with the filled and signed notice of withdrawal and a sales document. We do not collect goods shipped on a cash-on-delivery basis. The money is refunded within 14 days from the receipt and verification of the returned goods.
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL you can find below in point 16.
12. Guarantee for the goods sold is 12 months from the deliver to the Customer, unless specified otherwise. Goods subject to complaint should be sent to the following address MAWY Marcin Wydra PL47460 Chałupki ul. Szkolna 12 together with a filled and legibly signed complaint form.
COMPLAINT FORM you can find below in point 17.
13. If for whatever reason the products offered by the online shop are not available and cannot be delivered, the down payment, if any, paid by the Buyer will be refunded.
14. A person collecting the goods must check the content on the delivery in the presence of the carrier. If any damages are found, a relevant form must be filled in immediately. Otherwise, no claims concerning the damages will be
15. Privacy protection:
A. When placing an order, the Customer agrees that his or her personal data will be processed for order performance purposes.
B. The Customer may also agree separately to receive advertising and promotional materials, including a newsletter, from the shop.
C. The Customer has the right of access to his or her personal data, as well as the right to rectify the data, demand that data processing is stopped, or object against the processing.
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL
The Customer’s data:
I hereby inform that I return goods bought from the online shop.
Name of items;
Quantity of items;
Please refund the money into my bank account:
Name and address of the bank;
Full name, address;
Please, send the items with the sales document and a legibly filled and signed statement to the following address: MAWY Marcin Wydra PL47460 Chałupki ul. Szkolna 12
17. Complaint form
Name of a part;
Sales document (number, date);
Description of defect, reason for complaint;
Part installation date;
Odometer, at the time of part installation;
Defect occurrence date;
Odometer, at the time of defect occurrence;
Full name of the complaining party;
Address of the complaining party;
VAT NO (NIP), if the complaining party is a company;
Telephone of contact person;
E-mail of contact person;